When your tub is starting to show its age it's time for an upgrade. At The Trusted Toolbox, our bathtub replacement services include removal and installation of any bathtub model, old or new. Whether you live in Atlanta, Smyrna, Sandy Springs, Marietta, Roswell, or other surrounding areas, our team has fast response time and quick installations that solicit a positive experience from our local company. For years we have provided homeowners the necessary means to establish more reasonable bathtub sizes that accommodate your every day life. This includes luxury based models with water-jets, imitating a hot-tub for those that are looking for comfort during your 'down-time'. We also ave family and children oriented models that accommodate the necessities of new-borns, kids, and parents for busier households. No matter which situation or life-style you may have, our team can find the perfect match for your bathroom and its' intended use or purpose.
Ready to Remodel?
Contact us today and a representative from our office will be in touch with you shortly. We thank you for your interest in our bathtub replacement services.Contact Us
There are various bathtub styles available in today's market with modern valves and technology, traditional tubs, and classic free-standing from historic concepts. Every model has different sizes available depending on your needs. Every option is fully customizable with your needs and desires fulfilled, whilst considering the space and budget limitations. Different models also have different features available during customization and installation within your bathroom. In either situation that presents itself, our team can help.
We offer the following bathtub styles:
- Alcove: the "traditional" style which fits in a three-wall enclosure. Walls can be tiled or fitted with special water-resistant panels and can be used for a shower/tub combo. Standard length for this style is 60 inches, but can range from 53 to 72 inches.
- Drop-In: three-sided box that encloses a tub. These come with their own rim and can be installed in an alcove, as well.
- Free-Standing: slipper and claw-foot styles fit into this category. These require special plumbing parts and are often used in older homes.
- Corner: five-sided style which often comes with water jets installed inside.
- Undermount: the basin is installed under a rim of another material, usually a water-proof solid, such as tile or stone.