Bathroom Sink Installation
At The Trusted Toolbox, we can provide you replacement and installation services for new sinks as stand-alone, hovering and wall-integrated, or inside custom vanities. For years we have helped home owners Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Norcross, and many other cities in Northern Atlanta area with fashionable sinks that upgrade the appeal indefinitely. This includes the select styles for wall-mounted, pedestal, vessel, framed, drop-in, and under-mount. Our sinks have all of the modern flares, with various models to choose from within selected brands we carry. We have many catalogs for homeowners to view and choose which sink designs they prefer, and then conceptualize the specific products into your bathroom concept. If you're specifically looking to replace a bathroom vanity sink, this is an option as well; saving money and time in the process.
Ready to Remodel?
Contact us today and a representative from our office will be in touch with you shortly. We thank you for your interest in our services.Contact Us
Bathroom Sink Styles
There are various styles for bathroom sinks that many homeowners have seen, and yet not understand the naming of such models. At The Trusted Toolbox we provide all available styles in the industry and the installations required to insert and integrate them properly. Many of these models range from small to large, and scale in respective size by type and model design. Whether you're looking to expand on your sink space or save room for other amenities in your bathroom remodeling, we can help deliver the results you're looking for.
We can provide you with the following sink styles:
- Wall-mounted: this is the most standard style and it is found in a lot of older homes and apartments. As the name suggests, there is no wall or floor support with this style as it attached directly to the wall. Mirrors and lighting can be installed above it.
- Pedestal: this will provide a classic look and feel to any bathroom. It is often used when there is limited space. The sink is mounted atop a pedestal which is supported by the floor. Plumbing waste and supply lines are hidden away from view inside of the pedestal itself.
- Vessel: this is a modern style where the faucet and bowl sit on top of a countertop that is fastened to the floor. These require a non-standard faucet and waste drain system which are often used in newer homes or in remodels.
- Framed: easily installed with vanity countertops, where the bowl is usually made of a porcelain enameled cast iron or pressed steel material.
- Drop-in: also known as a self-rimming style. It is very common in older homes and can be made of plastic laminate, stone, tiles, or composite materials. It is set up on a counter top with a clamp system underneath to keep it in place.
- Under-mount: these cannot be installed with laminate or tile counters. They are only installed in solid surfaces, such as stone. The bowl is mounted from the underside and is slightly larger than the opening at the top.
Integration With Vanities
If you have a vanity with a built-in sink, our team can effectively utilize the vanity for installation. If there's no reason to replace the vanity, we implore homeowners to keep these luxurious amenities and use them. If you're looking to buy a new vanity from your local store and wish to include this in the remodeling project, our team can properly integrate a new sink into the model. With years of experience, The Trusted Toolbox is versitile and efficient with customized bathrooms. This includes any idea or design you wish to envision, as well as any product you have obtained.
Sinks and Faucets
Sinks often come with faucets, however our company has seen many situations and scenarios that homeowners have brought to our attention. In the rare case that you have a sink pedestal, vessel, frame, drop-in, under-mount, or wall-mount without the actual faucet attached, we can provide a new one. In situations where your desired sink does not have the faucet you're looking for, we can provide an installation the will fit your new unit. Over all, our priority is to provide a customized service in sink installations while being flexible to each homeowner's unique perspective and circumstances.